The 2015 Dg.o conference will be held at the ASU Downtown Campus. Registration and sessions will be held at:
Univeristy Center - 411 N Central Ave, Phoenix AZ. 85004
The Downtown Phoenix area offers eight major hotels, all renovated within the last five years and all within walking distance of the ASU Downtown Phoenix campus. The area also offers a vibrant mix of entertainment and dining options.
- Sheraton Phoenix Downtown – two blocks east of the campus, the Sheraton offers 1,000 rooms and 47 suites including a fitness center and sundeck with lap pool.
- Westin Phoenix Downtown – one block south of campus, the Westin offers 242 rooms, workout room and outdoor sundeck with pool.
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix – located three blocks from campus, the Hyatt offers 693 rooms, stay fit gym and outdoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Express – located three blocks east of campus this facility offers 90 rooms, including 29 suites.
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown – located three blocks south of campus, this hotel offers 428 guest rooms, fitness center and heated outdoor pool.
- Hotel Palomar - located five blocks south of campus, this boutique hotel offers rooftop pool, live entertainment, bikes to borrow, and more.
- Hotel San Carlos - located three blocks south of campus, this historic hotel has been in continuous operation since 1928.
- Springhill Suites Phoenix Downtown - located six blocks from campus, this hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle, free wi-fi, fitness center, and pool.
Affordable and accessible via Valley Metro Light Rail:
- Wynham Garden Phoenix Midtown - 3600 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown - 4000 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Extended Stay America Phoenix Midtown - 217 W Osborn Rd Phoenix, AZ 85013
Taylor Place, (on-campus dorm accommodation)- This option includes a private bedroom and shared bathroom (Tower 2) with one other conference attendee. The rate is $22 per night plus (3-night minimum) plus a one-time $20 cleaning and linen pack fee (includes bed linens for XL twin bed and a towel set). Accommodations include wi-fi, gym, and a shared kitchen on ground floor. DEADLINE to reserve: Wednesday, April 29
To reserve a space, contact Lauren Pigott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-496-6713; roommate matching will occur based on attendee request or by gender.
*Payments can be accepted in the form of a check, money order, or cash only.